Mishap is a Chinese Australian muralist and multi disciplinary visual artist with over 15 years of painting experience.
Mishap has three solo shows under her belt and has worked for clients such as Mazda and Crown Casino, as well as painted murals in countless notable restaurants and cafes in and around Melbourne. She travels and paints abroad several times a year and most recently travelled to Sihanoukville to lead a team of volunteers in running painting and mural workshops with not for profit organisation Shine Cambodia. Her experience in teaching workshops extends to regularly working with local councils to run street art workshops for youth, and is passionate about empowering all young people to be expressive and confident using art as an outlet.
Mishap specialises in working with aerosol on commercial or residential murals of any scale and enjoys pushing the envelope of creating an innovative and exciting design for each client that is uniquely different to the last.
Enquiries for live painting and corporate group spray painting workshops are welcome.
Please get in touch to discuss if you would like:
- to get a free quote on a one off custom mural for home or business
- a custom canvas or artwork
- to book a spot in an upcoming spray painting/ street art workshop around Melbourne
- to hire me as an artist for a corporate event to teach or do live painting, or
- have a school or community group that needs a one off art/spraypainting workshop brought to you
To purchase prints please visit my new etsy store